Monday, October 13, 2008

The Beach in Santander

So,the views and landscape here are amazing!!! I live in the city, but it is right on the beach surrounded by mountains.So of course, what was one of the first things we did when we got here..the beach!!! But the beaches here don't get as hot as the beaches back home...typically, summers get no hotter here than 57-80 degrees fahrenheit because the city is on the northern coast.

Also, The surrounding cities like Covadonga, and the surrounding mountain range, Picos de Europa, have some of the most beautiful mountains I have seen in my life. Just purely marvelous...I would suggest to come to Spain just for the views alone!!! :)
El Sardinero(the beach about 20 min from my house)

Beach front

Don't you want to come and see this!!

More vacation water...people still on the beach in september!!!


No comments: